I have now finished my last paper for my undergrad. Took for bloody ever.
You wanna know what gets me off? What really turns me on? Writing an essay without changing the default size 11 Calibri font with no line spacing, and then changing it to size 12 Times New Roman with double spacing and seeing it grow from 3 to 5 pages. Yeah, that really gets me going.
but, then, if you had left the font alone, double spacing would have given you 6 pages?
- me: you know how with some movies you get 3d glasses?
- eli: yeah?
- me: with the notebook you get a set of ovaries
- eli: could you imagine?
- walking in to a theater they pull out a 5 gallon tub of bloody fatty ovaries the fallopian tubes still attached so they get all tangled together
- they have to separate a pair to give you
- me: ew
- eli: then you sit in the theater with these cold meaty blobs in your hand through the movie.
- halfway through, you forget you're holding something and you loosen your grip and they fall on your shoe.
- or you cry and forget you're not holding a tissue and wipe them on your face.
- or squeeze them at a tense moment and they squirt cold fluids on your pants
Anonymous asked: IF I HAD KNOWN WE WERE DOING THAT I WOULD'VE INVITED YOU. I didn't know if I was even going cause I didn't pay or anything o.o
…i dont know who this is?
I could win an Olympic gold medal in being ignored
did someone say something
today, my friends watched High School Musical while doing some morning drinking, and then did finger painting. the pictures look nicer when I’m not in them, but still. it would have been nice to be invited.
I wish there were speed bumps on sidewalks to keep people from running all the time. Slow down. Don’t run. You’re dying.
My boss took me out to Froyo after I finished my last shift.
She’s so cool and she loves me!